OUR STUDIO POLICIES
1. “Student Discounts” are provided to college-age and younger students. Student ID and registration card for the current semester are required. Military discounts are also available with proof of military ID.
2. Only one discount may be applied at a time.
3. There are no refunds after 3 days of any purchase. Credit can be issued towards Group Classes, Workshops or Private Lessons.
GROUP CLASS POLICIES
1. All Group Classes are 40 minutes long unless otherwise specified.
2. Group Classes and Instructors are subject to change at the discretion of management.
3. Please respect your fellow students and arrive on time for your Group Classes. If you’re late, please avoid stopping the class to have the material explained to you. The Instructor may limit your participation so as not to disrupt the class. If you need help, talk to the instructor after class or arrange to have a Private Lesson to catch up.
4. You may only enter or move to a higher level Group Class with an Instructor’s permission.
5. A Group Class course may be canceled or postponed if less than four students are enrolled.
PRIVATE LESSON POLICIES
1. Private Lessons are 40 minutes long unless otherwise specified. They are by appointment only. It is recommended you book your Private Lesson at lease one week in advance to secure your desired day and time and your chosen instructor.
2. Every Private Lesson must be paid for in advance.
3. When you arrive for your Private Lesson, check-in at the front desk first. We suggest you arrive early to check-in, change your shoes and warm-up.
4. To ensure the instructor of your choice is available, you may schedule a Standing Lesson. A Standing Lesson means you will have the same day and time with your Instructor every week. This leads to continuity of learning, as well as a simplified schedule.
Standing Lessons can only be made when a student is on a Package of Five, Ten, Twenty or more lessons. If a Standing Lesson is canceled two or more times within a month, you risk forfeiting your standing day and time.
5. There is a 24-hour Cancellation Policy for all Private Lessons whether you have a Standing Lesson or not. If it becomes necessary to change or cancel your appointment, we must hear from you at least 24 hours before the lesson in order to avoid charging you for that lesson.
If you cancel on the day of the lesson, a lesson will be deducted from your Private Lesson Package. If you purchased a single Private Lesson and cancel the day of the booking, the lesson will be charged, and you will have to pre-pay for a new lesson.
6. Private Lessons in Competent and above programs expire at the rate of 4 per month unless expressly written and agreed to by Management. All other programs expire within 12 months of purchase .