Our Studio Policies
COVID – All Variants
As we respond to COVID, the health and safety of our employees, and customers remain our top priority. We’re currently scheduling and holding lessons by appointment only.
Since Lone Star Ballroom has consistently followed the CDC Guidelines, our staff is fully vaccinated (i.e. 2 weeks after the single J&J does and 2 weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna) are not required to wear masks while in the studio. Unvaccinated staff will continue to wear masks in the studio for their own safety and the safety of others.
Unvaccinated clients are encouraged, but not required to ear a mask in the studio.
We want all clients to feel comfortable, therefore, if a client asks an instructor to wear aa mask, we will comply.
Clients that do not feel comfortable with other unmasked clients are encouraged to wear their own mask or postpone articipation until a later date.
1. “Student Discounts” are provided to college-age and younger students. Student ID and registration card for the current semester are required. Military discounts are also available with proof of military ID.
2. Only one discount may be applied at a time.
3. There are no refunds after 3 days of any purchase. Credit can be issued towards Group Classes, Workshops or Private Lessons.
Group Class Policies
1. All Group Classes are 40 minutes long unless otherwise specified.
2. Group Classes and Instructors are subject to change at the discretion of management.
3. Please respect your fellow students and arrive on time for your Group Classes. If you’re late, please avoid stopping the class to have the material explained to you. The Instructor may limit your participation so as not to disrupt the class. If you need help, talk to the instructor after class or arrange to have a Private Lesson to catch up.
4. You may only enter or move to a higher level Group Class with an Instructor’s permission.
5. A Group Class course may be canceled or postponed if less than four students are enrolled.
Private Lesson Policies
1. Introductory Private Lessons are 40 minutes long unless otherwise specified. Higher lever Private Lessons are 55 minutes long. They are by appointment only. It is recommended you book your Private Lesson at least one week in advance to secure your desired day and time and your chosen instructor.
2. Every Private Lesson must be paid for in advance.
3. When you arrive for your Private Lesson, check in at the front desk first. We suggest you arrive early to check in, change your shoes, and warm up.
4. To ensure the instructor of your choice is available, you may schedule a Standing Lesson. A Standing Lesson means you will have the same day and time with your Instructor every week. This leads to continuity of learning, as well as a simplified schedule.
Standing Lessons can only be made when a student is on a Package of Five, Ten, or more lessons. If a Standing Lesson is canceled two or more times within a month, you risk forfeiting your standing day and time.
5. There is a 24-hour Cancellation Policy for all Private Lessons whether you have a Standing Lesson or not. If it becomes necessary to change or cancel your appointment, we must hear from you at least 24 hours before the lesson in order to avoid charging you for that lesson.
If you cancel on the day of the lesson, a lesson will be deducted from your Private Lesson Package and the lesson will be considered taken. If you purchased a single Private Lesson and cancel the day of the booking, the lesson will be considered taken, and you will need to pre-pay for a new lesson.
Lone Star Ballroom
4150 W Eldorado Pkwy, 400
McKinney, TX 75070